Did you know that 100% of RI Free Clinic patient services depend on the generosity of volunteers, community partners and donors like you?
Your donation to the Rhode Island Free Clinic is an investment in the health and well-being of our community. Your gift, whether $10 or $10,000, will help provide:
- Free, comprehensive primary care and health assessments for uninsured, working-poor and low income patients as well as continuing follow up care.
- Pre-employment physicals so patients can be on the road to a healthy and productive future.
- Glasses and ophthalmology care for people with poor vision – a vital concern for people with diabetes.
- Free medicines through our full-service pharmacy, for patients whose condition would otherwise remain untreated.
- Cancer screenings and specialty referrals to our many community partners located throughout the state.
- Nutrition and education classes and tools that give patients the skills to self-manage their chronic diseases.
- Fitness and health classes such as yoga, zumba, and cardio, with a special focus on our aging patient population
RI Free Clinic patients receive comprehensive care, diagnostic services, medications and follow-up visits because of the tremendous generosity of our supporters and our active statewide corps of volunteers. We do not receive insurance reimbursements, state or federal funding, or fees of any kind. Our entire operating budget depends upon your charitable donations, for which we are grateful.
Creating a healthy Rhode Island is in the best interest of all of us. Please give generously today to help thousands of adults access the health care they need and deserve, right here in Rhode Island.
Donate by mail or phone